Dear friends of Merkel cell carcinoma research,
During this time of giving and celebrations, I want to let you know how appreciative our Merkel Team is of your support. This year was one of many exciting milestones that I am thrilled to share with you.
We have written an annual update letter. Feel free to pass it along to interested family and friends.
The recent progress against MCC would not have been possible without your generous gifts of time, expertise, or philanthropy. If you haven’t already done so and are interested in supporting research on Merkel cell carcinoma, you may do so here.
Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2020.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
May 20, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial