We are very excited to announce that this year we held our first ever online Merkel CELLebration in lieu of our annual Merkel Dinner. The event took place on Zoom on Monday, September 14, 2020 from 3-5 PM PDT.
The event included a presentation of new research and clinical developments in MCC, as well as a virtual lab tour, musical performance by Dr. Nghiem, and clinical trial updates. Meeting attendees included patients and physicians from across the country, pharmaceutical partners, and scientific experts.View the presentation
PDF’s of the materials included in the care package can be found below:
Music introduction by The Marymoor String Quarantet
Presentation of Scientific and Clinical Updates
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial