When you get your chance to receive the COVID vaccine, unless there is a specific contraindication, you should do it! Many patients have been asking this very reasonable question. Our team has in every case said to get vaccinated, whether or not the patient is on therapy to alter their immune response.
Click below for a statement from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network regarding COVID-19 vaccination for cancer patients.Click Here
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
January 19, 2021
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial