Dr. Nghiem was appointed to the newly established Michael Piepkorn Endowed Chair in Dermatology Research, effective October 1, 2011. This endowment was established to support dermatologic research at the UW by Michael Piepkorn, MD, PhD, a Clinical Profesor in the Dermatology Division and a graduate of the UW Dermatology Residency Program. Dr. Piepkorn received his PhD from UW and has served for many years as a dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and investigator whose research is focused on melanoma.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial