Become a trusted healthcare provider
Our goal is for everyone fighting Merkel cell carcinoma to be able to find an MCC specialist to help them through their journey. Given the rarity of MCC, it is critical that each case be reviewed by a multidisciplinary team including surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, and dermatologists with significant experience in managing MCC in order to develop a plan for the patient.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 17, 2021
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial
- Surgically Treated Adjuvant Merkel Cell Carcinoma with Pembrolizumab (STAMP) Trial