Getting the support of others who are also coping with MCC can be a helpful way of getting information and feeling less overwhelmed.
Online Support Group
Merkel cell carcinoma patients have created an online discussion/support group with several hundred members and significant daily participation. All MCC patients, family members, and caregivers are able to join this group. MCC Support Group members are not healthcare professionals nor do they offer medical advice, rather they provide support to each other during their or their loved one’s battle against MCC. You must register for the Support Group to view and participate in discussions. Contact George, the Support Group administrator for all questions about the online support group.Join the Group
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial