Participate in MCC research studies
We have recruited over 1500 patients for a longitudinal study in which we follow their disease status over time, together with obtaining blood and tissue samples. These cases and specimens have provided great insight into MCC causes and new therapies. This resource will continue to be important for MCC researchers well into the future.
Current Research Focus
Currently, we are focusing our recruiting efforts on several existing and planned trials to augment the immune response in MCC.
For further details on participating in research studies, please see our Announcements.
For further information on current Merkel cell clinical trials, click here.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
May 20, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial