Dr. Nghiem was pleased and honored to be the keynote speaker at the 6th Annual Harley Haynes Lectureship and Symposium at Harvard Medical School on March 21, 2016. Dr. Haynes had an enormous influence on Dr. Nghiem’s career in terms of becoming a dermatologist and focusing on Merkel cell carcinoma. Dr. Nghiem’s lecture is entitled: “Merkel cell carcinoma: From a book chapter to clinical trials – 15 exciting years thanks to Harley.”
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial