Merkel cell carcinoma: Progress in the management of an aggressive immunogenic cancer
UW Medicine Grand Rounds Lecture Series
Thursday, November 3, 2016, 8:00- 9:00 am
University of Washington Health Sciences Building T-625, Seattle WA
This talk highlighted the progress made in management of Merkel cell carcinoma and reviewed the vision for future management of this aggressive immunogenic cancer.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial