On June 9, 2017, Hutch news published Rose Wittman’s Merkel cell carcinoma story as she failed to qualify for one clinical trial, but a later experimental treatment sent her into complete remission. To read more, view the article here.
Furthermore, Fred Hutch has provided a medium for individuals to share their experiences in an effort to build a stronger bonded community. If you are a patient or survivor and would like to share your story, please follow the link provide below.
Because every story matters, submit yours here.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial