The University of Washington Newsletter recently published the story of Robert Yolles– a husband whose ultimate goal was to help his wife, Monica, find the best possible doctors and treatments for her Merkel cell carcinoma. Through his search, he found Dr. Paul Nghiem. To this day, Yolles remains connected with Dr. Nghiem and is a dedicated supporter of his work.
Click here to read his story.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial