Dr. Nghiem attended the NIH sponsored MCC Workshop. Topics discussed included Merkel cell polyomavirus; immunopathological and microscopic features of MCC; epidemiology of polyomaviruses; presentation, staging and prognosis of MCC as well as the current gaps in our understanding of MCC. A goal of this meeting was to determine priorities for MCC research and funding in the future.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial