On December 7, 2016, GeekWire published an article highlighting the various advantages of the Merkel cell carcinoma antibody test. The test can be used to detect recurrence of MCC (in patients that produce antibodies) prior to catching a recurrence on a scan. Dr. Nghiem, the lead author of the study, provides insight on how the test is often used to effectively create treatment plans that are better catered to patients.Click to View Article
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial