Dr. Martina Gellenthin, dermatology resident from Berlin joins the Merkel cell effort at Harvard. She brings experience in skin cancer database management from her fellowship program in Berlin. She will focus on creating a database for our ~150 Merkel cell carcinoma patients at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Massachusetts General Hospital. When she returns to Berlin she will continue her research on skin cancer while completing her training.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial