Our Merkel cell carcinoma patient handout was updated on December 29, 2016, and can be found here. This handout is a culmination of the latest information in the background and treatment of Merkel cell carcinoma from scientific literature and the Nghiem Lab’s research. The handout is meant to provide a brief overview of important MCC related topics for patients, physicians, and others looking to learn more about the basics of MCC.
Download the Patient Handout
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
May 20, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial