On October 2, 2017, Jake Siegel, of The UW Medicine Huddle, released an article on Dr. Paul Nghiem’s path to studying and specializing in Merkel cell carcinoma. As Nghiem states, “MCC had morphed from a chore to a moderately interesting subject to a two-decade whirlwind of clinical, basic and translational research.” Click here to view the full article.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
May 20, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial