On April 3, 2017, Susan Keown, of Fred Hutch News, published an article on updated data from the research team behind the pivotal trial of avelumab in metastatic, treatment-resistant MCC. The data presented from their study shows the drug has gone on to break even its own impressive record in these patients.
Investigators report ‘extraordinarily’ long-lasting treatment responses in patients with chemo-resistant, metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma
Click here to view the article.Click to Download PDF
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
May 20, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial