We are very excited to announce that this year we held our second online Merkel CELLebration in lieu of our annual Merkel Dinner. The event will take place on Zoom on Monday, September 13, 2021 from 3-5 PM PDT.
Please email email@example.com if you would like an invitation.
The event will include a presentation of new research and clinical developments in MCC, as well as a virtual lab tour, and clinical trial updates. Meeting attendees included patients and physicians from across the country, pharmaceutical partners, and scientific experts.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
July 20, 2021
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial
- Surgically Treated Adjuvant Merkel Cell Carcinoma with Pembrolizumab (STAMP) Trial