This article from the Boston Globe tells the story of HIV activist and MCC patient, Stewart Landers, and his efforts to raise awareness of MCC. He has been an advocate for improved accessibility to treatment for HIV patients who are often excluded from potentially life-saving clinical trials.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
November 28, 2023
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial
- TRICK-MCC (Triple Immune Checkpoint Inhibition in MCC)