Congratulations to Dr. Shailender Bhatia and the whole team for bringing the process through years of dreaming, planning, organizing to actually treating our first patient with interleukin-12 plasmid DNA electroporation for MCC. The hope is that this local IL-12 will induce an immune response against local and distance disease. We certainly appreciate the support of OncoSec’s (www.oncosec.com) excellent team which has been critical in bringing things to this important milestone. For more information on the IL-12 EP trial, click here.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
September 22, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial