Susan Keown, of Fred Hutch News, released an article on June 4, 2018 highlighting the significant impact immunotherapy has had on MCC patients. Investigators, including Dr. Paul Nghiem, presented new, long-term data from clinical trials that showed how immunotherapy drugs have helped a significant subset of patients with this cancer survive much longer than would otherwise be possible. To read more, view the article here.
The authoritative source on Merkel cell carcinoma.
May 20, 2020
- What is a Merkel cell?
- What is Merkel cell carcinoma?
- Symptoms & appearance of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Causes of Merkel cell carcinoma
- Surgical excision
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Complementary & alternative therapies
- Clinical trials
- Adjuvant Avelumab in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Trial